Are sunglasses only nice accessories?? No, they need for your eye’s health. It is important to protect your eyes against damage from the sun.
When you hit the sunglass racks, remember that lens color (dark or mirrored) doesn’t necessarily mean better protection from UV rays. In fact, dark lenses have the potential to distort colors, even the red and green on traffic lights. The darker the lenses, the greater the chance your pupils (dark part of the eye) will dilate and let in more damaging UV light. That said, it might be best to consider amber, neutral gray, brown or green colored lenses.
When it comes to polarized lenses, they do have the potential to minimize glare, but by themselves, don’t block UV rays. No matter what the color lens or whether or not they are polarized, the most important factor is to make sure your sunglasses block 99-100 percent of both UV-A and UV-B rays, or simply state, “provides 100% UV protection” or “UV400 protection.”
Here are some tips to remember:
- Expensive doesn’t mean better. Choose sunglasses with lenses that are impact-resistant and made of polycarbonate.
- If you wear prescription lenses, please speak with your ophthalmologist, optometrist, optician or eye care specialist regarding special UV coatings or prescription sunglasses.
- Remember to outfit your kids with a good pair of sunglasses. They need the same protection that you do.
- Ensure the sunglasses fit properly and shield the eyes from all angles (this helps to decrease eye exposure to reflected light and glare).
- Even though many contact lenses have some degree of UV protection, it is still important to wear sunglasses.
- Look for large or wrap-around lenses.
So famous desighers can offer their excellen protection for your eyes.
Gucci sunglasses are renown for their sleek contemporary styling, high quality and fine craftsmanship. This is for sure the perfect addition to your collection of designer accessories!!
Christian Dior is credited with revolutionizing fashion with his stunning androgynous styles, materials and colors.
Ultra-light, sleek and comfortable Marc Jacobs sunglasses is ideal addition to your designer collection.
Wearing sunglasses makes sense. Properly chosen sunglasses will protect your eyes against damage from UV rays, bright light, and blue light. There are also other safety factors to consider. For example, if you are driving a vehicle in bright sunlight, it is safer to wear sunglasses, because they reduce glare and improve contrast.
You can also help protect your eyes by wearing a wide-brimmed hat or visor when you are out in bright sunlight, and by avoiding exposure to bright sunlight, especially in the summer between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., when the sun’s rays are strongest.
- girl with sunglasses
- girls with sunglasses
- girl sunglasses
- girls sunglasses
- marc jacobs sunglasses
- girls wearing sunglasses
- sunglasses girl
- gucci sunglasses
- sunglasses for girls
- girls in sunglasses