Despite the fact Valentino is not my favorite brand I can’t but admire Pier Paolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri’s designs, especially Haute Couture ones, because these are always totally sophisticated, feminine, delicate and exquisite. Spring 2012 collection is very beautiful with fabrics so airy and diaphanous that up to 5 layers were used to achieve the ‘deep lightness’ effect the two designers wanted.
All dresses in Valentino Couture Spring 2012 collection came in white, nude and pale rosy and blue colors. Many came with lovely small prints which added a little glamour and cuteness to the looks.
Paired with printed flats Valentino dresses came in maxi and midi lengths all looking modest and elegant.
There were interesting tops over lacy blouses which were adorned with bows. And bows were also features on belts.
Some dresses in Valentino Haute Couture Spring 2012 collection were beautified with rich embroidery – all over a dress, on sleeves or skirts, or even blouses only.
- Valentino spring 2012
- valentino haute couture 2012
- valentino haute couture
- new victoria secret models 2012
- valentino dress spring 2012
- valentino collection 2012
- valentino spring 2012 lookbook
- valentino spring 2012 haute couture collection millionlooks com
- valentino spring 2012 couture
- valentino elegant dresses