Victoria Beckham’s Spring/Summer 2013 Ready-To-Wear collection is refreshingly chic and elegant. It’s not too minimalist as we’re used to but it’s not over-the-top either. Well-balanced and refined the new fashion range features more tailoring details like slits, panels and tiers and more flowing silhouettes. The collection is done in a black, white, orange and beige color palette. The designs are also delicate and tight-fitting with mesh and cut out panels.
The underwear elements are also subtly incorporated into designs especially in the midi-length dresses favored by the designer. The upper half is done in bralette style with the mesh cut outs at the sides.
The handbags and footwear also deserve a word or two. I loved the black and beige open toe/heel booties amd there are also men style black and white shoes and flip-flop boots. The bags are stylish and also include clutch styles one of which can be folded in two just like a fashion magazine.
Victoria Beckham At New York Fashion Week
- fashion summer 2013
- victoria beckham spring summer 2013
- fashion collections 2013 images pictures
- collection fashion 2013
- spring summer 2013 fashion collection
- victoria beckham 2013 spring summer
- boots for spring 2013 in the news
- victoria beckham fashion 2013
- summer fashion in chicago 2013
- victoria beckham collection summer 2013