The Tourist star, Angelina Jolie teams up with Robert Procop, former CEO of Asprey, to design a jewelry set for charity purposes. The pieces she is planning to work on include a 353-carat beryl pendant in a rose gold setting and a 12-carat emerald ring set in rose gold.
According to WWD ordinary customers will not be able to purchase the precious set:
Pieces from the collection will not be sold in stores, but will be sold privately through Procop’s network of clients, with all of the proceeds from the collaborative designs going toward Jolie’s charity, the Education Partnership for Children of Conflict. Each piece will be priced individually.”
Angelina Jolie has already used her creativeness for charity. She collaborated with her partner Brad Pitt for upmarket jeweler Asprey. The limited collection the two designed was inspired by serpents and looked really pretty.
Also across the web:
- Reese Witherspoon Finds Robert Pattinson Extraordinarily Attractive – [celebdirtylaundry]
- How to Glam up for Any Party – [ourvanity]
- Lucy in Disguise – [front-row-view]
- Celebrate your body – [lingerieweapon]
- Britney Spears’ black eye covers Famous magazine – [earsucker]
- Zoe Saldana at the Children’s Defense Fund Beat the Odds Awards – [girlstalkinsmack]
- angelina jolie the tourist
- angelina jolie jewelry in the tourist
- angelina jolie 2011 pictures