This hasn’t come unexpected after Gucci and a few other brands launched collections for children. But Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs, that are to hit shelves soon, are the cutest of all I’ve seen before. Having worked in collaboration with Bebe team the designer has created a baby range that includes knitted dungarees, sailor shirts, and bodysuits in shades of red, white, and blue.
Jean Paul Gaultier’s baby range is for newborns and kids up to two years old, so the price for the items won’t be too high in comparison to common designer pieces, it will start at just under $100.
Also across the web:
- Celebrity Hairstyles: Rachel McAdams – [ourvanity]
- Alessandra Ambrosio for GQ Germany (February 2011) – [lingerieweapon]
- Video: Lara Stone for Calvin Klein Spring 2011 – [front-row-view]
- Mila Kunis Covers Cosmo – [girlstalkinsmack]
- Kristen Stewart covers Vogue magazine’s February 2011 issue – Photos – [earsucker]
- Is Lindsay Lohan Off The Hook In Dawn Holland Case? – [celebdirtylaundry]
- jean paul gaultier bebe
- jean paul gaultier baby
- collection jean Paul Gaultier bébé
- collection bebe jean paul gaultier