Tom Ford once said he didn’t want starlets to wear his designs. He believes only the best and most famous stars can do that. So when it came to choosing beauties for his Spring/Summer 2011 fashion show he opted for the crème of the crème in models and celebrity fashionistas. Beyonce was one of those, as well as Lauren Hutton, Julianne Moore and Natalia Vodianova.
Tom Ford sent his models down the runway in chic and sophisticated clothing, that I’m sure will sell out pretty fast. It seems like Tom Ford has spent years planning and researching the need and the trends of the market not for nothing.
See the full video of Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2011 fashion show with Beyonce (at 2:07):
Also across the web:
- Top 10 Hottest Male Celebrities in Underwear – [lingerieweapon]
- How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks – [ourvanity]
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2011 Campaign – [front-row-view]
- Rihanna Celebrates New Year’s Eve at the Pure Nightclub – [girlstalkinsmack]
- Selena Gomez Getting Death Threats Over Justin Bieber Photos – [celebrdirtylaundry]
- Pamela Anderson Has Some INSANE Fans – [ineedmyfix]
- Scarlett Johansson hooking up with Jared Leto? – [earsucker]
- Onscreen Style: Gossip Girl’s Best Fashion Moments in 2010 – [thefashionspot]
- beyonce catwalks