Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen may not be very stylish themselves but they create really great pieces. That means they do know how to make people look good. If you want personal fashion advice from the twin fashion designers you’re going to have this chance. The girls are launching new website, Stylemint.com, that will give shoppers personal styling advice and fashion tips.
Stylemint.com will be a monthly club where shoppers should register. To get the advice wanted members of the site will do short style quizzes and then receive monthly recommendations based on the quiz.
Mary-Kate Olsen told WWD:
BeachMint understands how online shopping is evolving and the importance of creating an authentic relationship between designer and customer. With STYLEMINT.COM, Ashley and I have created an online experience reflecting our love of style and allowing us to engage with our customers directly, which is an inspiring new way for us to think and create as designers.”
Also around the web:
- Oscar de la Renta takes Aim at Youth launching Fragrance via Facebook – [ourvanity]
- Shapewear Care Dos and Don’ts – [lingerieweapon]
- ‘Gipsy’ Bedroom for Girls – [interiorholic]
- First Date Experience: Tips, Advice, Ideas – [mensvanity]
- Willow Smith on Lady Gaga: ” I’d Like to be Like her.” – [girlstalkinsmack]
- Iris Strubegger for Vogue Italia April 2011 – [front-row-view]
- Ryan Seacrest: Most Powerful Man in Reality TV – [ineedmyfix]
- Lady Gaga Wants To Go Nude For TV Interviews – [celebdirtylaundry]
- Mariah Carey is nude and pregnant for Life&Style magazine cover (Photo) – [earsucker]
- weird stilettos