Gisele Bundchen has reportedly become the face of luxury Spanish fashion house Balenciaga. According to WWD the Brazilian model has signed up a contract with the brand and already shot the campaign for the forthcoming season in New York with Steven Meisel. Gisele is going to replace Stella Tennant, Freja Beha Erichsen and Karen Elson on the position for Balenciaga.
The 30-year-old beauty had previously walked the runway for the glamorous Balenciaga Spring/ Summer 2011 collection along with pregnant Miranda Kerr and other models.
Also across the web:
- Lingerie Dement underwear with magnet fastenings – [lingerieweapon]
- Are you ready to tempt with Chanel X-mas Collection? – [ourvanity]
- Photo Coverage – MOCA’s Annual Gala The Artist’s Museum Happening – [ineedmyfix]
- Marc Jacobs in Drag for ‘Industrie’ Cover – [front-row-view]
- 5 Best-Dressed Celebs of the Week – [thefashionspot]
- Fresh off the heels of ex-hubby Nick’s engagement Jessica Simpson is engaged – [girlstalkinsmack]
- gisele for elle