Lady Gaga is ready to wear absolutely anything to keep her fashion status. She even wore an infamous meat dress teamed up with a steak headpiece and meat boots. But despite the fact she was blasted by PETA and all vegans across the globe Gaga has won the new fashion title for herself by choosing this daring attire. She was named the Fashion Statement of 2010 by time.com.
Lady Gaga beat M.I.A., tennis superstar Venus Williams, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Heidi Klum and Taylor Momsen in the competition.
Also across the web:
- Fitness Myths Debunked – [ourvanity]
- Jessica Simpson Intimate Apparel – [lingerieweapon]
- Dakota Fanning on the set of Breaking Dawn – Photos – [earsucker]
- Judge Awards Mel Gibson More Time With His Daughter Lucia – [celebdirtylaundry]
- How to Shop for Designer Vintage – [front-row-view]
- Flawless Kate Winslet in French Magazine – [girlstalkinsmack]
- Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- meat dress lady gaga