Lindsay Lohan is not an ordinary girl and she’s had lots of problems recently. But it seems to me she’s finally recovered and is back for normal life. Paparazzi follow her everywhere nearly every minute reporting about what she does and eats and wears. And they also report on who she meets. Last weekend Lindsay went for a sushi lunch with Pascal Mouawad, the famous jewelry designer who used to work with Heidi Klum and Nicole Richie on jewelry collections. So, is she back for business, too?
During the lunch Lindsay and Pascal discussed starting a jewelry line together. No details have been revealed so far, but the fact that someone wants to collaborate with Lindsay and she is ready to work makes me feel really relieved. She’s back to normal and it means we’ll see her doing the right thing soon.
Also across the web:
- Proenza Schouler Pre-Fall 2011 – [front-row-view]
- Carey Mulligan at the Palm Springs International Film Festival – [girlstalkinsmack]
- Hand care: Tips to Velvety Hands – [ourvanity]
- Fergie, corset-sexy for Dr. Pepper Cherry – [lingerieweapon]
- ‘Sister Sister’ Tia Mowry is Pregnant – [ineedmyfix]