Lee Tolloch’s novel Fabulous Nobodies published in 1989 is going to be turned into a film which will become the new Devil Wears Prada. The director will be RJ Cutler, who also directed The September Issue. As for the person who will land the leading part nothing has been decided yet. However, the author of the book has a few great ideas. She believes that Lady Gaga could be great in the role of Reality Nirvana Tuttle, a fashion-obsessed, ‘ditzy but tough, door girl at a downtown nightclub in Eighties Manhattan’.
Lady Gaga To Become Actress?
Lee Tolloch told MailOnline:
Lady Gaga are you listening? She is SO how I imagined Reality to be.”
Tulloch’s other choices include actresses Carey Mulligan, Blake Lively and Emma Stone.
Also around the web:
- Choosing A Bra: A Question Of Health And Comfort – [lingerieweapon]
- How to Wear Colored Chinos – [mensvanity]
- Irina Shayk: I Love Small Brazilian Bikini – [glamourvanity]
- How to recognize a gold digger – [milliontalks]
- Attic Bedroom Design Ideas – [interiorholic]
- Katy Perry’s Best Friend Says Russell Brand Cheated On Her – [ineedmyfix]
- Jourdan Dunn Covers Ponystep #3 Spring/Summer 2012 – [thefrontrowview]
- 3 Stars, Including Michelle Williams, Whose Friendships Turn Romantic – [girlstalkinsmack]
- Victoria Beckham Goes Under the Scissors and Other Celeb Twitpics of the Week – [thefashionspot]
- A Feisty Rihanna Shoots Down British Reporter: ‘I’m Single,’ Not Dating Ashton Kutcher (Video) – [celebdirtylaundry]
- 10 Fab Fashion Week Street Style Looks … – [allwomenstalk]