Model, actress and now designer… Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is definitely trying to conquer this world using her beauty and experience in fashion industry as weapons. The British model, who has been showcasing lingerie for many years in succession, has designed her own capsule collection for Marks & Spencer.
The lingerie collection, named Rosie for Autograph, will hit the high street store’s shelves in early September. But we can tell you a few details about it right now. The range will include 33 pieces inspired by elegant 20s. Silk lingerie sets, camisoles and French knickers, to name a few, will come in soft tones and feature beautiful and delicate prints.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley told about her new collaboration with Marks & Spencer:
M&S is an iconic British brand, adored by many so I’m very excited to be launching my debut lingerie line with them. I thoroughly enjoyed collaborating with the design team to create my dream collection and I’m looking forward to a fun and creative time ahead.”
Marks & Spencer executive director of clothing Kate Bostock also commented on the deal:
We are so pleased to have Rosie on board to design her first collection for us – she really understands beautiful lingerie and what works on the body. With all her modelling experience she has great eye for colour and style which, coupled with our extensive knowledge in lingerie design and technique, is a winning formula that we can’t wait to share with our customers.”
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Huntington-Whiteley isn’t the only model with a lingerie line. Elle Macpherson, Gisele Bundchen, and Bar Refaeli also design lingerie for their devoted fans.
Also around the web:
- Easy Ways to Revamp Your Look for Summer – [ourvanity]
- Ritratti Milano Spring/Summer 2012 Collection – [lingerieweapon]
- Mariah Carey Displays Huge Cameltoe in Austria – [glamourvanity]
- Rich Environment Makes You Happy – [mensvanity]
- Amazing Photography by AUSRA OSIPAVICIUTE – [milliontalks]
- Plastic&Magnet: Gravity Stool – [interiorholic]
- Glamour’s Best Dressed Woman 2012 – [thefashionspot]
- CONFIRMED: Jessica Simpson FINALLY Gives Birth – [ineedmyfix]
- Selena Gomez Says No More Chances For Demi Lovato – [celebdirtylaundry]
- Kate King in ‘Nostalghia’ Inspired Shoot for Interview Russia May 2012 – [thefrontrowview]
- 5 Celebrities Who Take Their Style Inspiration From Other Stars – [girlstalkinsmack]
- 7 Makeup Tricks for Pale Skin … – [allwomenstalk]
- rosie huntington-whiteley cameltoe
- lingerie model cameltoe
- old fashioned pregnancy clothing