Duchess of Cambridge, who has to follow plenty of different rules regarding her fashion choices, has surprised her fans by appearing in a really chic and totally impressive Jenny Packham dress at the Our Greatest Team Rises Gala dinner held at London’s Royal Albert Hall. She was accompanied by her husband Prince William to the event.
Duchess of Cambridge Wearing Jenny Packham Dress
Catherine, who has repeatedly been praised for her modest and truly elegant style, decided to add a little luxury to her wardrobe by wearing this elaborate aquamarine gown. To complete her look the Princess wore a pair of silver Jimmy Choo heels and an interesting knotted bun, which was a great change to her common loose hairstyle.
Also around the world:
- Jessica Simpson Sells First Pictures of Baby Maxwell for $800K – [glamourvanity]
- Beauty Tricks to Look Flawless – [ourvanity]
- Vintage Bedroom On Budget – [interiorholic]
- Anti-Fashion Concept in Men’s Clothing – [mensvanity]
- Marloes Horst For Victoria’s Secret – [lingerieweapon]
- Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks – [milliontalks]
- 8 Ways to Make Your Skin Look Great in Pictures … – [allwomenstalk]
- 5 Wedding Costs You Might Not Be Aware Of – [weddingelation]
- 6 of Miley Cyrus’s Best Bikini Looks – [girlstalkinsmack]