I really do hope Kristen Stewart didn’t mean to humiliate Karl Lagerfeld by showing the international ‘F*** You’ sign behind his back. Because if she did, it would be huge disrespect of her to one of the most talented and hard-working men in the fashion industry.
Even if she was addressing someone else, showing the middle finger with just a foot away from Karl Lagerfeld’s face was more than stupid. A person is not allowed to do such things in presence of elder people, and it’s sad Kristen didn’t know that.
Besides, I just can’t miss the fact Karl Lagerfeld is photographing Kristen Stewart for an upcoming issue of Vanity Fair. So tell me HOW could she act that way?
Also around the web:
- Amber Rose’s Face Tattoo: Hot or Not? – [glamourvanity]
- Food for Healthy Nails – [ourvanity]
- Informal Rules of Office Etiquette – [mensvanity]
- Michelle Obama Spends $50,000 on lingerie Shopping – [lingerieweapon]
- How much do you know about vitamins? – [milliontalks]
- Vogue Italia Goes Surreal for February 2012 Cover – [front-row-view]
- Seeing Red: Celebs Favor the Fiery Hue – [thefashionspot]
- 8 Things Teens Should Know about Love … – [allwomenstalk]
- Fassbender, Knightley and Mortensen Premiere A Dangerous Method in London! – [ineedmyfix]
- Simon Cowell Wants Mariah Carey To Replace Paula Abdul On ‘X Factor’ – [celebdirtylaundry]
- 3 Celebs, Including Kim Kardashian, Who Recently Dyed Their Hair – [girlstalkinsmack]
Photo courtesy: styleite.com
- kristen stewart celebrityf
- celebrityf kristen stewart
- kristen stewart celebrity f
- celebrity f de kristen stewart
- celebrityf miranda cover
- www celebrityf com