Georgia May Jagger is only 19 years old but she has already won her own place in the modeling industry. Her achievements are numerous and include not only runway walking and posing for magazines’ shoots and brands’ ad campaigns but also designing pieces. However, it’s modeling that the girl is focused on. Her recent venture is promoting Marc Jacobs’ Fight Like a Girl bag which has been designed to raise money to support Fashion Targets Breast Cancer program.
Georgia May Jagger flew to Dublin to launch the range. She later tweeted:
I’ve had an amazing day in Ireland for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, thanks to everyone there.”
The model decided it would be great to get involved in such a project because breast cancer affected her own family. Her mother’s twin sister, Terry was diagnosed with the disease in 1998 and her grandfather also died from it.
I saw what she went through and cancer really does affect the family, too.”
Also around the web:
- Top 5 Hottest Hollywood Brunettes – [ourvanity]
- 5 Traits That Make Man – [mensvanity]
- Amusing Gardening: Family Portrait Flower Pots – [interiorholic]
- Passionate: Bar Refaeli Super Hot in Passionata Lingerie – [lingerieweapon]
- OK! Magazine: Katie Holmes Is Pregnant! – [earsucker]
- Jessica Chastain Thinks Brad Pitt is Perfect, But Tom Hardy is HOT! – [ineedmyfix]
- Mick Jagger’s Daughter Lizzy Jagger Bares All for Playboy!!! – [celebdirtylaundry]
- Abbey Lee Kershaw Releases Debut Single With Band – [front-row-view]
- Kim Kardashian at the Midori Melon Liqueur Trunk Show – [girlstalkinsmack]
- Celebrity Trendspotting: Halter Dresses – [thefashionspot]