It seems like transgender models are gradually becoming a norm in the fashion industry. Following Givenchy’s creative director Riccardo Tisci’s decision to hire Lea T to front their Fall/ Winter 2011 campaign, Marc Jacobs invited the Australian model Andrej Pejic to represent his Spring/ Summer 2011 collection.
Blonde-haired Andrej Pejic has already shot the campaign for Marc Jacobs Spring/ Summer 2011 range in Marrakech, Morocco, with acclaimed photographer Juergen Teller. In the ads he will be featured alongside Ginta Lapina.
Andrej Pejic is well-known in the industry. He’s appeared in French and Italian Vogue and had a chance to work with Daphne Groeneveld, Freja Beha Erichsen, Iselin Steiro and Iris Strubegger.
Also across the web:
- Tips to Wise Shopping – [ourvanity]
- The Best Strapless Bras for Large Breasts by Linda “The Bra Lady” Becker – [lingerieweapon]
- Rumer Willis to Star in a Spring Campaign – [girlstalkinsmack]
- Jessica Stam for Vogue China January 2011 – [front-row-view]
- Lady Gaga reschedules Paris concert due to snow – [earsucker]
- Justin Bieber To Work With Country Group Rascal Flatts – [celebdirtylaundry]
- andrej pejic bra
- transgender model
- transgender model andrej
- transgender models
- andrej pejic transgender
- transgender modeling
- transgender renske de vries
- trans model
- andrei model
- andrej pejic 2012