Singer-turned designer Victoria Beckham says she is not planning to design men clothes because she needs to try on her creations on herself to know how they feel.
I’m not really that interested, at the moment, in men’s clothes. How on earth, as a male, do you design dresses for women? Because how I work is I actually put the dresses on myself. And I won’t disclose any of their answers but quite a few of my male friends have actually said they do put the dresses on themselves. Because how else do you know how it feels?”
Besides, Victoria isn’t going to collaborate with her husband David on a line in the near future. However, she does not deny the possibility of such work.
There are no plans to work together at the moment but never say never.”
Also across the web:
- Kelly Osborne dons bikini for Shape cover first time ever – [ourvanity]
- Ideas for lingerie shower you’ll never forget – [lingerieweapon]
- Eniko Mihalik for Vogue Italia November – [front-row-view]
- Christina Aguilera Reveals the Love of Her Life – [girlstalkinsmack]
- Kristen Stewart covers Elle Girl Japan – [earsucker]
- Photographer Drops Attack Charges Against Sacha Baron Cohen – [celebritylaundry]
- men clothes
- mens clothes
- work dresses for women
- designer work dresses
- male work out fit 2013 fashion week