Andrej Pejic (see Andrej Pejic’s Full Bio and Photo Gallery), a rising star in modeling, said backstage Jean Paul Gaultier show that he would go for a sex change operation if Victoria’s Secret offered him a contract.
The model emphasizes that he likes living the way he is now but in case the womenswear brand suggested him a job he would definitely go under knife to get the desired contract.
When asked about the possibility of being operated Andrej Pejic said:
Yes, if I was offered a Victoria’s Secret contract. You’d have to, wouldn’t you. I couldn’t imagine doing it any other way, but at this point I’m comfortable with the way I am now.”
Also around the web:
- Dance Routine as Elixir of Life and Youth – [ourvanity]
- Victoria’s Secret Incredible 2011 Look Book – [lingerieweapon]
- Stacy Kiebler Sexy for Esquire Photo Shoot – [mensvanity]
- How to Use Stripes in Interior Design – [interiorholic]
- Nicole Richie at Paris Fashion Week – [girlstalkinsmack]
- Miley Cyrus was up for anything hosting SNL – [earsucker]
- Lindsay Lohan Will Sue Jewelry Store For Selling Surveillance Tape – [celebdirtylaundry]
- Russell Brand and Ian Somerhalder Are Fun, Fearless Men – PHOTOS – [ineedmyfix]
- PFW: Models on the Street – [front-row-view]