Rihanna who demonstrates her body everywhere and in every position has become the spokesperson of Emporio Armani Underwear. Yes, she has a gorgeous figure and she is famous, and these two factors almost provide the success of the campaign by themselves. But there is something I want to ask you. Do you really think that a girl we have seen nearly naked and almost masturbating on stage can be inspiring for us? I don’t think I would run to Emporio Armani store to shop for the ensemble Rihanna wears on a campaign image as soon as I see it.
Rihanna will replace Megan Fox at the position of spokesperson for Emporio Armani Underwear.
Also around the web:
- How to speak to your boss? – [mensvanity]
- Top 5 Harmful Beauty Habits that Cause Skin Problems – [ourvanity]
- Dream Bookshelf Design by Dripta – [interiorholic]
- Autumn/Winter 2011 Trend: Polka Dots & Spots – [front-row-view]
- Mila Kunis Shows Some Skin on GQ Magazine – [ineedmyfix]
- Megan Fox Upset At Shia LaBeouf Over Sex Reveal – [earsucker]
- Daisy Lowe Taking It All Off For Playboy – [celebdirtylaundry]
- emporio armani lingerie