Rachel Bilson has been praised for her fashion sense for so long that it is quite natural she has become confident enough to design her own shoe range.
Rachel Bilson, who is a regular at fashion shows and used to be a model for Magnum advert directed by Karl Lagerfeld, has launched an affordable shoe collection that is said to be of very high quality. The footwear is reported to be made of real leather and suede and will cost under $100.
Besides, Rachel Bilson is going to launch ShoeMint.com this Friday, a fashion website which will sell her designs.
As a designer, I’m always exploring new mediums and footwear is a category I’ve always been very passionate about. More and more, people are shopping for shoes online and with BeachMint, I have the opportunity to design not just the shoes, but the full experience for our customers, which feels more personal and rewarding for me.”
Around the web:
- Winter Nail Care Guide – [ourvanity]
Hottest On-Set Romances – [milliontalks]
- Kris Humphries Called Kim Kardashian ‘Stupid, Untalented FAT ASS’! – [glamourvanity]
- Stylish Teen Bedroom Design Ideas – [interiorholic]
- Accessories for Your Lingerie – [lingerieweapon]
- Bradley Cooper is The Sexiest Man Alive 2011 – [mensvanity]
- Nicole Scherzinger’s Gorgeous NAKED Ass! PHOTO *NSFW* – [ineedmyfix]
- Elizabeth Olsen’s Signature Style Emerges – [thefashionspot]
- Jessica Stam Wears Tom Ford for Flare January 2012 Cover – [front-row-view]
- Engagement Ring Of Charles Mansion Murder Victim Sharon Tate Up For Sale – [celebdirtylaundry]
- 6 Celebrities With Face Tattoos – [girlstalkinsmack]
- rachel bilson shoes
- rachel bilson ass
- @bilfo com cy loc:NL
- rachel bilson shoemint
- Rachel Bilson to launch shoe range
- range shoe collection