Kristen Stewart is known for her lack of fashion sense. She often appears at glam events wearing chic dresses in a very awkward way. And despite the fact her style has developed though the years it is reported that Kristen is the client stylists don’t want to work with. It seems like celebrity status and popularity isn’t everything you need to be accepted well by the society.
The problem is that although Kristen Stewart tries really hard to look fabulous on the red carpet she prefers to stick to her casual style on the daily basis. Besides, she must be the only star who can change chic heels to sneakers right in the middle of a public event.
There are stylists who name Kristen Stewart a ‘fashion pariah’ referring to her inability to look appropriate wherever she goes. A source commented to U.S. magazine, Star:
She has grubby nails, ratty sneakers and bad attitude. Very few people want to work with her because she doesn’t want to look good.”
My opinion about Kristen Stewart’s style is clear enough – there is no style. T-shirts and jeans are not what put into the term. However, I think calling Kristen ‘fashion pariah’ is too much. She tries to look good and that’s not easy for some people. Why not give her a few more chances?
Also around the web:
- How to Choose a Christmas Gift for Her – [mensvanity]
- The Kardashian Sisters Enjoy Yoga With a Naked Instructor – [glamourvanity]
- 4 Bold and Daring Spring/Summer 2012 Makeup Trends – [ourvanity]
- Choose Lingerie for Different Body Types – [lingerieweapon]
- Romatic Design: Shabby Chic Bedroom – [interiorholic]
- Crazy Shoes – [milliontalks]
- Miley Cyrus Isn’t a Stoner, She’s Sarcastic – [ineedmyfix]
- Freja Beha Erichsen & Sean O’Pry for Hugo by Hugo Boss – [front-row-view]
- Daniel Craig Says Kim Kardashian & Her Family Behave Like Idiots! – [celebdirtylaundry]
- 6 Stars & Their Opinions on Gay Marriage – [girlstalkinsmack]
- Fur-Ocious: Alessandra Ambrosio, Ashley Olsen and More – [thefashionspot]
- kristen stewart difficult to work with
- is kristen stewert difficult to work with
- kristen stewart casual outfit
- kristen stewart is hard to work with