Young starlet Emma Watson graces Sunday Times Style Magazine December 7th 2008.
I’m at a strange age,” says Watson. “I’m not a woman yet, but I’m not a girl any more. [Film companies] say, ‘Oh, in a couple of years you’ll be perfect for this.’ I’ll be like, yeah, but I want to be studying English then, so it’s going to be quite tough to choose between the two.”
The 18-year-old actress is promoting her movie The Tale of Despereaux but once that and the Harry Potter movies are done, what will she do?
I’m going to have a battle on my hands, because after Harry Potter has finished, I don’t know,” she says. “I definitely want to go to university.”
Also you can find Emma’s interview in British Tatler January 2009 issue:The Harry Potter star Emma Watson’s beauty secrets
My State Of Mind
Favourite Fragrance: Acqua by Missoni
Comfort Food: Mexican
Ring Tone: ‘Flowers’ by Sweet Female Attitude from the Pure Garage Platinum compilation
Conscience: I purchase fairly-traded products, recycle, and drive a Toyota Prius
- If I could have a magic power, it would be to breathe underwater and live with the mermaids (especially Ariel)
- To date, my biggest teenage angst has been being spotty while shooting Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire
- Last night I dreamt that my A-Level results spelt DUDE
- I sometimes get called Ems, Emmalicious and Smelly Cat, but I prefer to be known as Emma.
- If I could wave my magic wand, I’d create a beauty product that would do my hair and make-up for me while I watch Gossip Girl.
- Blondes are meant to have more fun but I’m a natural geek.
My Inside Secrets:
Diet Plan : I only exercise so I can eat more of what I want
Skin Prep: Dr Hauschka Moisterising Day Cream
- emma watson magazine
- emma watson sunday magazine
- кейт миддлтон последние новости на 7 апреля 2014 поездка в новую зеландию фото еще