There is a lot to read about the trends for the next year – color blocking, neon-colored sneakers, flower prints – seems as if 2013 will be very colorful. But what are really timeless pieces? Which pieces are never supposed to leave our closet, because they were, are and will be fashionable for ever?
No one ever goes wrong with a classic pencil skirt or a sheath dress in one single color. Of course, turquoise or pink should never be the first choice when it comes to buying something for work or a gala dinner, but you can never go wrong with black, ecru or even red (just choose the right make-up and accessories and it will never go wrong). If you take a closer look at the French Connection dresses for this season, you will surely find that this kind of design is timeless PLUS stylish and never frumpy.
There are many different sorts of shoes – depending on the occasion you want to wear them to and your demands when it comes to fashion for the feet.
- If you take Oxford Shoes for example: They are the first choice for many women who like to wear a business suit to work. However, Oxford Shoes may even be a great choice for informal events as they also combine well with jeans.
- Another classic member of a woman’s shoe cabinet are Peeptoes. Peeptoes are super sexy and look particularly good with painted toes. While many think of them as summer shoes, they can also be worn with tights when it gets colder (but not with transparent tights, please).
- And of course, there is the queen of all women’s shoes: Pumps! They are the real all-rounders! Whether you need to go to work or to an event where it is necessary to put on an evening dress or if you have to attend a wedding – they can never be wrong. Usually they come unicolored and on stiletto heels.
- chic classic shoes
- dresses 2013 classic
- everlasting classic
- fashion brands vision
- notable fashion brand campaign
- Photoshoot-2 people high fashion
- vision for fashion collection