Nature is unfair. One girl wants to have curly hair but she has straight one, another girl wishes to be slimmer but she has plenty of excess weight.
And of course there are those who want to look younger and those who dream about looking older as no one takes them seriously. In the latter case outfits can help greatly. Look at the tips below.
Color of clothes
Color is very important. Red and burgundy are the hues of energy and strength. Black is a color of night, death and at the same time elegance. Yellow is a tone of changes. Dark blue and green are the colors of respectable people.
So, to look more serious try these pieces of advice:
• Opt for neutral colors for your garments, including black, navy, dark-green, brown, etc.
• Avoid bright, variegated and ridiculous T-shirts with cartoon characters and childish patterns.
• The fewer bright large patterns the better.
• Add shirts, blouses and jackets to your wardrobe – everything that is classy and close to business style.
• Stay away from short dresses and teenage frocks.
Women who look younger than they are usually have petite figures. They should wear heels as height is essential when we talk about appearance.
Glasses can help to make you look older, more serious and concentrated. Even if your eyes work ideally try a few models with ordinary lenses, just to boost your image.
Clothes can do a lot but try to behave seriously as well, speak slower and more confidently, be reliable and trustworthy.
And soon people won’t notice your young-looking appearance, they will rather prefer to see how dependable you are.
- person wearing glasses
- people with glasses
- models with glasses
- dependable woman
- do people look older with glasses
- people wearing glasses