The Spanish label Pull and Bear offers us a wide range of chic rock’n’roll clothes for both men and women. The ad campaign looks funny and interesting with models wearing garments in repair shops, barns and some abandened buildings.
Clothes look great with a bit of casual feel. Colors are mostly dark: blacks, greys and blues. And patterns aren’t frequently used, just a few plaid shirts and jackets.
I like hats: girls’ berets, men’s fedoras and caps. Sunglasses look fantastic!
Pull and Bear company was started in 1991 by Inditex Group. It first operated in Portugal and then opened up branches in Greece, Malta and other countries.
- pull and bear greece collection 2012
- pull and bear
- pull and bear greece
- pull and bear collection 2012 greece
- pull and bear men
- pull and bear greece collection 2011
- pull and bear greece collection 2011 winter
- pull and bear collection 2012
- pull and bear lookbook
- pull and bear greece 2011