All that big-breast mania we have now is a complete nonsense! No matter what your bra size is, your bust can look nice if you know how to “wear” it.
And many men like girls with chest much smaller than Pamela Anderson’s! Besides, the majority of designers create their garments for ladies with smaller busts.
If, for some reason, you don’t feel right about your bust size you may go under knife or take some pills but there is another way – you may boost your boobs visually!
All you need to do is choose clothes correctly to create the illusion of a big bust. Here you will find some tips on how to find clothes that flatter you the most.
1. Choose the correct bra. First of all make sure you wear the correct bra size.
Too many women wear the wrong bra size. Signs that you’re making the same mistake are the following:
- constantly falling down straps;
- straps that dig into the back;
- underwire that fits above the bottom of the breast;
- cups that flatten out the bust, especially in uncomfortable or painful ways;
- or pink marks, welts, or cuts in the skin after use.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, it’s time to buy a new bra.
You may want to get your bust professionally measured. It’s possible to do that in a good department store or a lingerie shop. Remember that, with the proper size, the breast should be between the shoulder and the elbow if your arm is straight down.
The right bra will not only feel better, it will make all of your clothes fit better, too.
2. Prefer bras with push-up effect. The best choice is a balconette as it flatters the small breast.
But ensure that the bra is only slightly padded, otherwise the padding will look too obvious and artificial. Never buy bra that makes you appear more than one cup size bigger. You’ll look ridiculous.
3. Wear patterns. Women with small busts usually have triangular-shaped bodies with the lower half of their figures heavier than the upper half.
To balance out the body, you can wear patterned blouses and solid colored pants and skirts. But avoid wearing a huge pattern for your top, because it will consume your torso. Instead, select a moderate-sized pattern – nothing too small, either, for that can actually minimize the appearance of your bust even more.
4. Prefer ruffles, pleats or breast pockets.
Subtle ruffles add volume to a small bust, but avoid giant ruffles, they will overwhelm your frame. What you need is little ruffles used as trim for the neckline or that fall directly under the bust or that run vertically down the center of the blouse.
But remember that ruffles on the pants are not for your figure type – they will bring the eye down to your lower half and away from your bust.
5. Wear tops of brighter or lighter colors.
Choose brighter tops and darker bottoms, even if they’re both in the same hue. In case you want a black and white combination, be sure that your top is white and your bottom is black.
This illusion will make your body appear more proportionate, so your bust will seem fuller.
6. Choose for details at the bust. Anything centered on the bust will make it seem larger. Peasant tops look well on small busted girls.
Textured or reflective fabrics right on the bust also create an optical illusion. Buttons, embroidery, and other attention-getters are great ways to increase the appearance of a bust.
7. Try horizontal stripes. A shirt or top with multicolored horizontal stripes worn with dark bottom will make your hips look smaller and breasts look fuller.
8. Beware of clothes that are too loose – it will make your breasts “disappear”, but don’t put on anything that’s too tight either, because it will flatten you.
Find a compromise – choose something that will show off the shapes you have.
9. Choose accessories carefully. You may wear thin chains with small pendants and delicate designs, they will make your breasts look bigger by contrast.
10. Try dresses and tops that are already made with inner cups to get a rounder look.
11. Necklines are highly important. High, asymmetrical, crew and gathered necklines will flatter your bust and make it look a bit bigger. Stay away from deep v-necks or very low scoop-necks, although vees are better than scoops. You can wear bandeau neck, jewel necklines, boat neckline, cowl neckline or other adornments at top.
Don’t feel upset about your small breast, doesn’t it look nice when you wear the right clothes? Yes, it certainly does! So, keep that tendency on and enjoy the life!
- dresses for small busts
- small bust
- bra for small breast
- best bra for small breasts
- best bra for small bust
- bras for small busts
- small breasts
- best neckline for small bust
- dresses for girls with small bust
- bras for small bust