So many girls dream of being as tall and thin as catwalk models.
They admire them, envy them, think that nature favored them with such figures absolutely undeserved.
Probably girls of this shape really look well but in many cases they have to work hard to have the body that is a dream of millions.
And skinny girls know for sure that not all garments look well on them and they must choose carefully to avoid too long and lean look.
For the girls who are the type described these tips maybe helpful in the process of selecting clothes.
Things to remember:
- Dress in layers, they add interest and disguise thinness.
- Avoid wearing bare, short and clinging clothes.
- Create the illusion of fullness and softness. In summer when your thinness is the most seen wear soft, fluffy fabrics.
- Beware of garments with vertical stripes and patterns, for you will look even thinner than you are.
- Prefer wearing horizontally striped designs and patterns.
- Try to avoid wearing solid color even if it is your favorite.
- Long and sharp necklines are not for you.
- Prefer suits to dresses or attires including skirts and blouses or sweaters. If you choose to wear a dress pay attention to the one with horizontal stripes, seams, etc.
- Avoid very wide skirts in plenty of pleats and gathers. You’ll look scruffy and old-fashioned. Choose more modern flared designs, skirts with accordion pleats, etc.
- Minimize use of padding on your shoulders.
- Don’t wear heels. If you do, select shorter ones.
- Prefer boots as they camouflage skinny legs under skirts.
13. Don’t wear heavy shoes. They’ll make your legs look even thinner.
I hope with the tips listed above you’ll experience less difficulty in choosing your outwear!
- how to be tall and skinny
- how to be tall and thin
- tall and thin
- what to wear if you are tall and skinny
- how to dress a tall slim figure
- fashion tips for tall skinny women
- how to become thinner and taller
- clothing for tall thin women
- i\m tall and skinny what should i wear
- clothes for tall thin woman