Many women dream about having a big bust and they will never understand those who complain that it causes plenty of problems. Though it actually does.
And it does affect woman’s life greatly. Yes, it looks really nice and men like it but there are some situations when you just don’t want to own such a treasure.
For example, when choosing garments. Here I’m going to give you some advice on how to make your breast look gorgeous but not too huge.
1. Pay particular attention to the bra selection. Remember that it shouldn’t make your bust look bigger or compress it too much so that you have bulges on your sides.
Prefer molded bras without any pads that provide a push-up effect. For a better support choose the bra with wide straps. Try each bra you buy because you can run the risk of purchasing the wrong size.
2. No tops with thin straps are for you unfortunately. Flattering neckline is important when you have a full breast. The best choice is a deep V-neck.
It can make your body look longer and bust smaller. Another variant is a sweetheart neckline. Avoid Sabrina and jewel necklines.
Scoop or square necklines are possible decisions too but you better try the items on before buying.
3. When selecting a swimsuit remember to provide good support for your bust.
If you like one piece suit look for the one with wide straps or criss-cross straps that is most often found in sport-style bathing suits.
Pay close attention to the neckline, the best choice is a deep V-neck, as I have already mentioned above. To create a leaner look prefer dark colors. You may select a light hue either but make sure it is solid.
If you choose a two-piece bathing suit seek for a model with wide straps and cups of appropriate size. Cups may be shaped but they shouldn’t be padded.
Panties must look proportionate with the bra, that’s why thongs are not a good decision. To flatter your beautiful buttocks prefer tanga panties.
You may want the upper and lower parts of your suit to be of different colors. In this case choose darker tones for the bra and lighter or brighter tones for panties. Solid tints are the best for you.
4. Wear jackets and coats of solid colors with a deep V-neck neckline.
5. Sweaters with deep V-neck and smooth knitting are good for you.
The perfect variant is a classic loose-fitting sweater. Steer clear of tight-fitting models as they will accentuate your bust.
6. Beware of dolman sleeves, halter necks, and hooded tops and T-shirts.
7. Accessories. Huge beads and necklaces are not for you.
Chains, tiny bead lines, small medallions and amulets creating a V shape on your décolleté area are great for you.
With the help of those tips you will create a perfect image of yours so that you can feel proud of your bust!
- big bust
- bra photos
- clothes for big busted women
- tops for big busted women
- best tops for large bust
- dresses for big busted women
- tops for big busts
- flattering necklines for large bust
- clothes for large busted women
- best neckline for large bust