Hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons is to launch his own fashion line named American Classic. As a bright businessman he decided to deal with American supermarket chain Wal-Mart in retailing the line.
The collection involves the knit and woven shirts, sweater vests, denims and casual sports shoes. It was launched at a Chicago Wal-Mart on Sunday and will be available in 350 stores across the U.S soon under the price of $30.
Simmons, the founder of Def Jam records and CEO of Phat Farm up to 2007, already has two other brands Russell Simmons – Argyle Culture, an urban collection aimed at men in their mid 20s, and Atman.
So, there’re going to be the boom of American Classic from Russell Simmons in American Classical Wal-Mart!
- american classics russell simmons eyewear
- russell simmons american classics eyeglasses
- russell simmons eyewear
- american classics eyewear
- american classics-russell simmons fedora
- russell simmons eyeglass frames
- russell simmons eyeglasses american classics
- russell simmons eyeglasses from walmart
- russell simmons eyewear -argyleculture