It’s time to get down to studying! School holidays will be over soon! It is sad, but new school year means new meeting, new and old friends. Hey! Don’t forget be cool at school! The first school day is the first appearance you have after three months. You need to make it a good one, because first impressions matter.
If you don’t have school uniform then remember some things:
- Keep clothes and accessories classic and simple, nothing in-your-face or over the top.
- It’s normal to be a trendy. You have to adapt the trends to your personal fashion style, or you’ll end up looking like a major trend-chaser.
- Be confident of success! If you don’t feel like it, fake it. When you aren’t doubting yourself, no one else will doubt you or your dresses choices.
It’s all about hot color combinations for Back to School 2008. This fashion season, choose bright colors like fuchsia and jewel-tones and pair them up with dark hued basics for a big punch of color. Also 2008 color combinations consist of rich green with navy, fuchsia with black, turquoise with chocolate brown, red and yellow. Taking this look is easy. Just get pair of these colors up yourself or look for patterns that incorporate popular color combinations. When you choose patterns, you can go graphic with big, bold designs like bright color blocks, batik prints, exaggerated stripes.
2008 Back to School season is all about bold color mixed with neutrals. Go for rich, saturated hues that pop against dark denim and neutral basics. Choose tops that feature fun cuts like bubble hems, interesting sleeves, empire waists and more. Be happy and get girly with bows, rushing, volume, ruffles and feminine details.
For a chic look, choose solid dresses in bright colors or go big with a graphic print in contrasting colors. Dresses are an easy way to look beautiful and fashionable.
In 2008 denim is as popular as ever. Especially dark colors. From skinny jeans to wide-leg trouser jeans. All fashion styles look great for Back to School.
Leggings are still stylish for this year. Wear them under skirts, dresses, tunics, babydoll tops and trapeze tops. Choose leggings in dark black and brown and pair them up with brightly colored tops.
Don’t forget about accessories. The perfect belt & shoe combo, and jewelry is required for any nice look. These are three things that you need to fully accessorize this school year:
- Fringe suede belt. It adds a country girl chic to hip huggers and a sleek tee.
- Turquoise. There can be nothing better than a turquoise necklace to remind you of blue waters of the sea and the great summer vac you’ve just had.
- Chandelier earrings. Elegant, yet easy to pull off. These earrings look gorgeous and great with both an evening dress and a denim outfit.
Finish your back to school look off with a nice pair of flat shoes. Choose a fun patterned slip-on shoe or get romantic with a strappy sandal. Ballet flats continue to rule girls’ foot fashion and are still a great choice for Fall 2008.
- teen dress
- teen leggings
- teenage dresses
- flat shoes
- teen in leggings
- teens in leggings
- 2008 teen fashion trends
- teens in leggins
- teenage fashion in 2008
- teenage style 2008