Now, when there are just a few days until the new fashion season begins we have to consider our wardrobe for items that are in and those which must be out.
Looking at the designers’ collections for spring-summer 2009 I have noticed some changes and in this article I’m going to tell you what will look right for the new season and what should be hidden for better times. So, let’s begin.
1. Skinny jeans are no longer in fashion whist skinny leather pants of different colors will be top trendy!
2. Straight trousers with just a little volume at the hip area and made of thick fabrics must be changed for the ones more bulky at the top but narrower down to the ankles. Besides, they have to be made from soft materials.
3. No more fluffy prom-like gowns, prefer feminine cocktail mini-dresses.
4. Don’t dress in garments with formless shoulders and extremely wide sleeves. Choose broader shoulders that have made a huge comeback this season.
5. Plaid or check is not in vogue any more. What you need is brightness and vividness in your image.
6. Forget about short ankle boots and opt for ones a bit higher, covering your ankles entirely or even higher than that. The cut at the toes should become larger and even the heel cut can be added.
7. Plenty of bracelets and necklaces worn together should be avoided in spring and summer of 2009. Pay closer attention to the jewelry that is bright and rather massive.
All fashion trends for Spring/Summer 2009:
- leather skinny jeans
- skinny leather pants
- skinny leather jeans
- summer trousers
- skinny dress pants
- skinny pants
- dress skinny pants
- skinny leatherjeans
- summer skinny pants