Haute Couture is always extravagant and bizarre but this Jean Paul Galtier collection can be also characterized as military-chic, military in a good way. The whole range has been insipred by Montezuma and the Aztecs, and there is a bit from a more modern cyborg style.
Warrior plating in combination with palm leaves looks interesting though a little weird. Palm leaves are incorporated into lots of pieces starting from dresses to bags and headwear. Feathers and stones give additional exotic feel to the line.
Hats are elaborate and luxurious. And those plaits are everywhere in the most strange forms.
I love the collection. It looks fantastic! The pity is that the majority of these outfits will never be worn.
- jean paul gaultier dresses
- jean paul gaultier haute couture
- jean paul gaultier clothes
- paul gaultier
- jean paul gaultier clothing
- john paul gaultier
- Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2010
- jean paul gaultier spring 2010 haute couture
- jean paul gaultier dress