Winter is nearly with us and I feel really envious to those of you who are lucky to live in warm countries where the climate allows wearing shorts and tops all year round.
For those who are less fortunate and feel crazy about wearing warm garments I decided to write this small post about how to look professional even in the coldest weather.
To protect ourselves from all those cold winds, frosts and snow we try to don as many clothes as possible and often forget about the necessity of looking good at work.
Of course, winter brings its changes into your wardrobe but you can look well at any season. Here are a few pieces of advice that will help you to keep warm and look right.
1. Sweater is a must-have for winter. And you can look professional wearing it! Try to choose plain sweaters of one colour or several ones. Among perfect styles are: cardigans and V-necks.
2. Women often wonder if patterns are appropriate for business wear. We can definitely say – yes, they are! But keep them limited.
Too loud colors or crazy patterned sweaters do not go well if you want to look well at your work place. You will certainly feel what is right and what is not. If you are unsure whether the piece of clothing appropriate or not it means it’s not.
3. You can put on a tank top under your sweater to keep warm. Tight fitting tank tops and long sleeve shirts won’t look bulky underneath a sweater.
4. Wear warm boots! It’s not hard to find a nice pair of great quality in stores. All you have to do is choose what you like more: heels or a platform. The best part about this is that you can wear warm socks under the boots and no one at work will know about it.
5. Wear warm, heavy pants or skirts. Leggings under pants will do either. They will keep you warm, and you’ll be able to wear your lightweight pants all year round.
6. Steer clear of the garments that look wrong in a business environment. Avoid hoods, sweatshirts, sneakers and everything that looks sporty.
I think these tips are enough to make you forget about winter temperature and remain beautiful and attractive even when there is blizzard outside.
- warm outfits
- warm business clothes
- beautiful working clothes
- Womebs warm business clothes
- Warm work outfits
- warm work outfit for the week
- warm work outfit
- warm work looks
- warm professional outfits for women
- warm chatter outfits