If for Spring/ Summer 2011 Monique Lhuillier raided the garden, for Pre-Fall she concentrated on the subtler floral motif. The florets appeared to be more abstract but still looked very feminine and cute.
The Pre-Fall 2011 Monique Lhuillier collection could be generally divided into three parts. One included totally gorgeous evening gowns, made of light luxury materials. These were strapless, with flowing silhouettes and interesting gradient coloring. The ball gowns looked wonderful, especially the dark green creation.
The second part of Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2011 range focused on cocktail dresses. While some were reserved and elegant, others shone with sparkles. And the bright lace dress in pink was a fantastic standout.
There were also a few ensembles of stylish pants and sophisticated blouses – great variants for office wear.
- Monique Lhuillier Pre-fall 2011
- Monique Lhuillier Prefall
- purple evening gowns
- Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2011 Strapless Maxi Dresses
- Monique Lhuillier Pre-fall 2011 prices
- Monique Lhuillier pre-fall 2011 -3
- en şik abiyeler
- monique lhuillier fall winter 2011
- monique lhuillier fall 2011
- monique lhuillier candice dress price