I knew the ad for fragrance Lovestruck by Vera Wang would be beautiful but I couldn’t even expect it would be that fabulous. Vera Wang with her team did everything to make Leighton Meester look like a Goddess. The girl was playing a modern Juliet standing on the balcony with her Romeo climbing to meet her and give her a wonderful bouquet of flowers. The scene is fantastic, right? But what would you say if I mentioned the shoot was done in freezing cold and Leighton had to pose bravely despite all this discomfort?
Wearing a super chic and uber-feminine Vera Wang couture dress Leighton Meester looked gorgeous. She was definitely a nice choice for this campaign. Explaining why the Gossip Girl star invited to represent the new fragrance Lovestruck designer Vera Wang said:
Meester’s beauty, talent, and spirit will inspire all the young women that I hope will enjoy this passionate, new young fragrance.”
Talking about how it felt standing up there and feeling extremely cold Leighton said:
I was above it all, literally. So I was just kind of entertaining myself — I did a little singing, did a little dance.”
Adverts will be released in the print and a TV commercial, while the perfume is set to hit stores on June 5 in the U.K. and in August in the U.S.
- leighton meester vera wang dress
- Vera Wang Leighton Meester
- vera wang red gown leighton meester
- leighton meester lovestruck dress
- vera wang red dress leighton meester
- lovestruck perfume advert
- lovestruck perfume ad dress
- Leighton Meester Vera Wang crimson dress from which collection
- leighton meester vera wang ad
- leighton meester perfume ad