2010 Teen Choice Awards is a big and highly anticipated event. This year it took place on August 8 (Sunday) and was held at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California. Plenty of celebrities attended the ceremony and some looked happy as they were praised and received prizes.
The lucky ladies at 2010 Teen Choice Awards were Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene, Sandra Bullock, Taylor Swift, Zoë Saldana, etc. Unfortunately, Kristen, Taylor and Zoe didn’t appear, otherwise my list of top dresses would be bigger.
However, there were 3 outfits that I liked a lot. Here they are for you to judge:
1. White pretty mini that Selena Gomez wore to 2010 Teen Choice Awards. The frock was simple in design but looked fabulous. The split sleeves were the focus of attention. To match the dress Selena Gomez opted for a pair of nude sandals that wraped her ankles beautifully.
2. Stripy chic on Katy Perry. This girl will look perfect in everything. So, this rather ordinary dress looked great on her. Strapless figure-hugging knee-length dress was complemented by a pair of blue Louboutins.
3. Flower wonder by Valentino worn by Twilight star Ashley Greene at 2010 Teen Choice Awards. Cute, feminine and elegant – these three epithets give the full descriotion of this dress. No comments are needed.
4. One-shoulder piece and Kim Kardashian. This dress looked like a real luxury. Sexy mini with a florid detail on the shoulder couldn’t look bad especially on such a voluptuous figure as Kim’s.
5. Emerald dress donned by Hilary Duff. Hillary strutted the red carpet of 2010 Teen Choice Awards in a tight-fitting green frock revealing a lot of actress’ cleavage. Nude pumps and necklace of many chains complemented the outfit.
- selena gomez full body
- kim kardashian in dresses
- kim kardashian in dress
- teenagers dresses
- teenage dress
- dresses katy perry
- teen choice awards 2010
- Kim Kardashian without clothes
- kim kardashian teen choice awards
- Hilary Duff 2010