Something’s definitely wrong about Drew Barrymore’s fashion sense. Sometimes her red carpet options are simply fabulous but more often she wears horrible unflattering dresses of ludicrous colors and questionable silhouettes. When I saw the gown the actress donned to CoverGirl’s 50th Anniversary Celebration I nearly screamed. It was her most awful look ever.
Drew Barrymore attended CoverGirl’s 50th Anniversary Celebration in a Jil Sander dress of a flashy orange color. The strapless design looked very ill-fitting.
At 2010 SAG Awards Drew Barrymore appeared in a custom Monique Lhuillier gown that made her look at least ten years older. The hue just didn’t match her complexion and the hair was bad.
One more example of Drew Barrymore’s extremely bad taste was the green Christian Dior dress she wore to the premiere of her film Lucky You.
These are the three worst Drew Barrymore’s red carpet dresses ever. There were others but they were bearable.
What do you think about Drew Barrymore’s red carpet options? Which dresses would like to add?
- drew barrymore nipples
- barry more hot nakd boobs nipil
- Shirts drew barry moore wore in blended
- shirt drew barrymore wore in blended
- hot naked boobsdrew barrmore image
- drew barrymores outfits in blended
- drew barrymore worst actress
- drew Barrymore nipple picture
- drew Barrymore boob pic
- what black and blue shirt is drew barrymore wearing in Blended