- Before being a model
- Modeling career
- Victoria’s Secret
- Personal life
- Interesting Facts
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Photos
- Leave Your Comment
Before being a model
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was born in Plymouth, Devon, England, Her mother, Fiona, used to be a fitness instructor, and her father Charles Huntington-Whiteley is a chartered surveyor. Rosie is the oldest of three, she has two younger siblings, Toby and Florence.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley grew up in Tavistock, Devon, England. Even though she was voted in her school yearbook “Person Most Likely to become a Supermodel”, Rosie never believed herself to be good looking enough to make it. Instead, she imagined herself dressing models as a designer, but fate (who must have an eye for models) had different plans for her. In 2003, while studying at Tavistock College, Rosie was discovered by Profile Model Management while seeking internships with several London based modeling agencies.
The English model started her modelling career in 2003 and quickly rose to the top in the world of modeling. After modeling locally for a year, Huntington-Whiteley made her debut in runway in New York Autumn/Winter of 2004. During this time she made notable appearances in Elle Girl and Teen Vogue. She has since appeared in ad campaigns for Abercrombie & Fitch, Bloomingdale’s, Clinique, DKNY, French Connection, L.A.M.B., Loewe, Pepe Jeans,Shiatzy Chen, Ralph Lauren, Monsoon and Top Shop among others.
In 2008, Huntington-Whiteley appeared as the face of Burberry’s Autumn/Winter campaign with actor Sam Riley. She also appeared on her second cover for Vogue (the first being Vogue Nippon May 2005) in Vogue UK’s November issue. For the magazine she was photographed alongside models Eden Clark and Jourdan Dunn in a feature celebrating British models. That year she was also placed 6th on Harper’s Bazaar‘s annual “Best Dressed List for 2008″.
The following year Huntington-Whiteley received an Elle Style Award for 2009′s “Model of the Year”. She also starred in a provocative short film for Agent Provocateur playing a woman whose boyfriend forgets Valentine’s Day, featured as the face of Karen Millen’s Spring/Summer advertising campaign, and was photographed by Terry Richardson for 2010′s Pirelli Calendar.
In February 2010 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley graced DT magazine going lingerie sexy for the cover shoot and topless in the spread.
In March 2010 Huntington-Whiteley collaborated with Vogue UK by blogging a photo of her daily outfits for every day of March in a feature titled Today I’m Wearing…. on the magazine’s official website.
In April it was announced that Rosie Huntingdon-Whitely would be the new face of Monsoon’s Spring/Summer lingerie collection.
Rosie and photographer Rankin will be working together to produce a book dedicated to her. Rosiex10, shot in California, will be a hard-back book out later this year.
Rosie also appeared in a new series of Burberry advertisements.
Since 2006, Huntington-Whiteley has modelled for American lingerie and beauty products brand Victoria’s Secret. She made her debut with the brand in the Victoria’s Secret 2006 Fashion Show, walking the Los Angeles runway among established fashion models Gisele Bündchen, Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima. In 2010, she became a Victoria’s Secret Angel. Huntington-Whiteley was the featured model in the 2010 Victoria’s Secret “SWIM” catalogue.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley moved to New York in 2005 to continue her modeling career, but currently she lives in London. English Beauty dated Tyrone Wood, the youngest son of Ronnie Wood, from August 2007 until October 2009, two weeks before beginning a relationship with French actor Olivier Martinez, who is two decades her senior. In April 2010, she began dating actor Jason Statham.
Interesting Facts about Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- Rosie currently lives in London.
- Huntington-Whiteley has 2 younger siblings, one brother and one sister.
- The model’s favorite food is steak, chips and diet coke.
- She is a distant relative of Queen Victoria
- Her favorite tv programs are Sex and The City and Family Guy.
- If Rosie wasn’t a model she’d want to be an interior designer.
- Huntington-Whiteley appeared in the music video ‘Number 1′ with Kanye West and Pharell.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was voted in her school yearbook “Person Most Likely to become a Supermodel”
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Photos
- how did rosie huntington-whiteley become a model
- rosie huntington-whiteley toby huntington-whiteley
- where does rosie huntington-whiteley live
- rosie huntington-whiteley career
- rosie huntington whiteley father
- rosie huntington whiteley drugs
- when did rosie huntington whiteley start modeling
- how was rosie huntington-whiteley discovered
- why did rosie huntington-whiteley leave victorias secret
- рози хантингтон-уайтли рост вес