Some women believe that if they could afford expensive designer clothing they would automatically look perfect and get all the attention on the red carpet. This isn’t always true. And worst-dressed celebrity lists drawn on the regular basis prove that. To look good you need something else – a good fashion sense and unique style. Celebrities mentioned below have both, and this explains why Vogue put them on the first ten positions of 2011 Best-Dressed list.
1. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (Check out Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s model profile and photos) deserves to top the 2011 Best-Dressed list. She might not be the best actress but she is good at choosing and wearing clothes. She always looks fantastic both on the red carpet and in everyday life.
2. Duchess of Cambridge has had to go through a lot of difficulties to get to the position she occupies now. But she did that with grace. Catherine looks elegant and sophisticated no matter what she wears: a luxurious designer gown or an inexpensive dress she has bought in a high street store.
3. Kirsten Dunst hasn’t been very fashionable throughout the years but this year she has made an effort and now her every red carpet appearance is a hit.
4. Blake Lively has become a real red carpet star this year and a regular on Best-Dressed Celebrity Lists. She is invited to nearly all more or less important events and every time she arrives she steals the limelight from other celebrities. Keep that, Blake, and good luck!
5. Emma Stone is another fresh face in celebrity fashion area. This girl has won our hearts with both her acting and way of dressing. Whatever brand she wears she makes the designer feel proud of his work.
6. Chloe Moretz is only 14 but she is already a trendsetter. She has her wardrobe fully packed with clothing from most reputable designers and when she wears those at glam events no one doubts that it’s the star strutting on the red carpet. We are sure she will be included into Best-Dressed Celebrity lists every years from now.
7. Michelle Williams has played Marilyn, the woman who is still a style icon for many. So, this woman just can’t be at the bottom with her fashion choices. She knows that and does everything to keep up with her new Michelle-Marilyn image.
8. Victoria Beckham is both the designer and model of her own designs. She creates timeless pieces and demonstrates us the best way to wear those. Even her baby-daughter, who is a few-month-old, is already the most stylish celebrity kid of 2011.
9. Anne Hathaway is one of very few stars who NEVER looks bad both on the red carpet and in real life. She knows her assets and dresses to flatter those. Besides, let’s not remember her Oscar hosting when she changed over ten outfits without a single faux pas!
10. Elle Fanning is even younger than Chloe but she is no worse at dressing. The muse of Marc Jacobs and Miuccia Prada, the actress looks wonderful in chic garments from her favorite brands.
- emma stone vogue
- rosie huntington whiteley vogue
- rosie huntington-whiteley vogue
- michelle williams style
- blake lively best dressed vogue
- celebrities best dresses
- celebrities who have great dress sense
- celebrities who wore it best
- jason statham de profile