Here we are again to discuss who wore a designer dress better. This time the object of our discussion is a sumptuous Stella McCartney dress. The two ladies who opted for wearing it were actresses Kate Winslet and Nicola Peltz.
Kate Winslet appeared in the optical-illusion Stella McCartney dress at the Mildred Pierce premiere at Palazzo del Cinema during The 68th Venice Film Festival on September 2, 2011. A pair of YSL peep-toes and luxurious jewelry finished the look.
Nicola Peltz donned the Stella McCartney dress of a shorter length to the Boardwalk Empire TV Series New York City Screening on September 14, 2011. Her shoes were also from YSL.
I like Kate Winslet in the dress more than Nicola. On the one hand Kate looked a bit too big in it but on the other, in comparison to Nicola’s teenager figure, Kate’s curves looked really feminine.
What do you think? Did Kate look better than Nicola in the dress?
- kate winslet stella mccartney dress
- kate winslet dress
- stella mccartney dress
- stella mccartney illusion dress
- stella mccartney optical illusion dress
- kate winslet optical illusion dress
- kate winslet in stella mccartney dress
- kate winslet stella mccartney
- kate winslet illusion dress
- beyonce bazaar