Although a pear shape is not as stunning as an hourglass figure it still looks very feminine and hot. There are just some techniques that can improve the entire view of yours and make you look perfect!
• Your hips may seem too large if you don’t choose swimwear correctly. To prevent that, you need something to draw attention away from your bottom.
A two-piece swimsuit with a light color for the top and a dark one for the bottom will be the best choice as it helps balance your pear-shaped figure. Detailing on the top, such as pleats, ruffles or patterns, will also bring the eye upward.
• What will also make the eye focus on the top half and create more ‘important’ cleavage is a halter neck bikini top.
Padded cups on bikini tops will work well too; this will give you more confidence when you are wearing your swim wear.
• If you feel confident about your figure and know exactly all your areas are nice-looking, buy a one-piece.
But opt for a swimsuit with a plunging neckline to attract attention to your top.
• Patterns are a very good way to hide the imperfections of the body. The eye will be focused on the pattern rather than your body. Keep the pattern size relative to your body proportion.
For example, if you are petite then look out for a pattern which is small and delicate but if you are a little larger than that, same pattern will just enhance your size.
You will need to go for a pattern which is larger and bolder so that your body can carry it off.
• You may want to accentuate your great narrow shoulders. It is a good idea and is achieved by selecting a strapless or one-shoulder style asymmetrical swimsuit.
• Think about a feminine tankini that goes with a beautiful attached swim skirt. The skirt will help camouflage problems you want to hide.
• If you feel good about your legs, show off them by wearing a high-cut panties. Your legs will seem longer.
However, stay away from suits that sport boy cut shorts. They’re not flattering to the pear-shaped figure as more fabric just highlights that there is more to cover.
• Sarong or a cover-up dress can be a good option if you don’t like showing your legs off on the beach. This will hide your bottom half and skim over the bigger areas of your body.
Nevertheless, you may feel very happy about having such a shape, because J Lo has made it hot!
- strapless bikini
- pear figure
- perfect bikini body
- swim wear
- bikini top
- two piece swimsuits
- perfect hips
- strapless bathing suits
- pear shaped