Thong is loved by so many of us that it’s hard to imagine a girl who doesn’t have at least a piece in her wardrobe. It is comfortable to wear under clinging and transparent clothes and a swimsuit with a thong provides a nice even tan for your skin. However, wearing a thong too often can be dangerous.
A well-known gynecologist Lisa Masterson from Los Angeles has recently published the results of her long-term study about the influence of a thong on woman’s health. So, what was she able to find out?
According to Lisa thong, when worn on the regular basis, can cause serious problems. First of all these flirty panties favor the development of yeast vaginal infections as well as urinary infections.
This type of underwear is usually made from synthetic materials, such as nylon. It is a common fact that such fabrics tend to keep moisture and warm moist environment is perfect for dangerous bacteria existence.
Besides, thong can ‘help’ the infection spread quickly. Lisa Masterson affirms that rectal bacteria have a good chance to get into vagina through the strip of a thong.
- are thongs sanitary
- million looks thong
- swimwear trends 2014 thong
- is thong underwear sanitary
- is the g string and thongs dangerous to wear
- is it sanitary to wear thongs everyday
- health risks in young teens wearing thongs
- do american men wear thong underwear
- can wearing abuttpulg be dangerse
- wore thong for too long sore