Summer is all about the color. Sky, grass, flowers are bright and cheerful and looking at them we are subconsciously attracted to the same hues when it comes to clothes. Even despite the fact pastel tones are dominant this season, we still see many women wearing bright or even neon pieces. And if neon garments can seem a little bit too much, neon shoes and accessories are just right.
Neon shoes have been seen everywhere lately worn by both celebrities and ordinary fashionistas. Some use them to make their looks brighter and more interesting, while others do it to express their miscellaneous personalities. No matter why you choose to wear trendy neon shoes you might find these few style tips helpful.
How to wear neon shoes
- Match your shoes to your outfit. It is easy. Yellow comes to yellow, pink to pink, etc. It looks very bright, so add a couple of neutral accessories to make sure you don’t overdo with neon.
- Color block your outfit. You can choose other vibrant hues to mix with your neon shoes or paler and less expressive colors to keep the balance. All is up to your taste, but we advise you to try the second variant as it is safer and already looks daring enough.
- Pair neon with neutrals. Neon shoes look fantastic with black, white and nude garments by adding necessary brightness to the attire.
- neon shoes
- how to wear neon shoes
- what to wear with neon shoes
- new trends in shoes
- latest shoe fashion
- must have shoes 2013
- latest shoes
- what are the latest shoe trends
- outfits with fluorescent shoes
- what to pair with neon shoes