Moschino Fall/ Winter 2011/ 2012 bag collection is very dynamic and includes a variety of styles, which generally represent bag trends for this fashion season. So, let’s see the Moschino range and pick out the main fashion tendencies:
1. Nude colors. Nude is hot this season, no wonder it has become a Fall/ Winter 2011/ 2012 bag trend. We see it in plenty in clothing collections, shoes and even accessories. It looks great and chic and gives us versatility we all want from handbags.
2. Floral print. Florals have been with us since the beginning of spring 2011 and are going to stay for an indefinite period. So, if you like the pattern and want to bring more femininity to your look this Fall/ Winter 2011/ 2012 bag trend is right for you.
3. Combination of colors. This story is very similar to the one of florals. From the start of the warmer season we all have rushed to buy pieces with a few colors combined. This trend will extend to the Fall/ Winter 2011/ 2012 fashion season. So, don’t put those items far away.
4. Chain handles – a la Chanel. Chanel handbags are the most popular with fashionistas, so I find nothing surprising in the fact other designer and brands use this interesting detail in their creations. So, welcome the new Fall/ Winter 2011/ 2012 bag trend!
5. Entire world is with you. I think everyone would like to visit such places of interest as Eiphel Tower or Westmister Abbey. Moschino bags give you this chance, but you don’t have to go anywhere. Such bag will bring your favorite sight to you.
What do you think about these bag trends? What would you add to this list?
See full Moschino bag collection for Fall/ Winter 2011/ 2012: